- Vivek V. Venkataraman, Thomas S. Kraft, and Nathaniel J. DominyTree climbing and human evolution. PNAS 2013 110 (4) 1237-1242;
- Neil T. Roach, MadhusudhanVenkadesan, Michael J. Rainbow & Daniel E. Lieberman. Elastic energy storage in the shoulder and the evolution of high-speed throwing in Homo. Nature 498, 483–486 (27 June 2013)
- Jeffrey L. Halbrecht, M.D., Phillip Tirman, M.D., David Atkin, M.D. Internal Impingement of the Shoulder: Comparison of Findings Between the Throwing and Nonthrowing Shoulders of College Baseball Players
- Research by Rick Sznajder/ Tornoto Start Library from sources in the journal of population research, Princeton University, Stanford University and the World Health Organization
- Pinnington MA, Miller J, Stanley I. An evaluation of prompt access to physiotherapy in the management of low back pain in primary care. FamPract. 2004;21:372–380
- . Linton SJ, Helsing A, Anderson DA. Controlled study of effects of an early intervention on acute musculoskeletal pain problems. Pain. 1993;54:353–359.
- M Koltzenburg and HO Handwerker . Differential ability of human cutaneous nociceptors to signal mechanical pain and to produce vasodilatation. The Journal of Neuroscience, 1 March 1994, 14(3): 1756-1765;
- Andy Dray, Martin Perkins. Bradykinin and inflammatory pain. Volume 16, Issue 3, March 1993, Pages 99–104
- Prof, MRCP Clifford J Woolf, Corresponding author contact information, PhD Richard J MannionaNeuropathic pain: aetiology, symptoms, mechanisms, and managementVolume 353, Issue 9168, 5 June 1999, Pages 1959–1964
- Traci Hong. Internet Health Information in the Patient-Provider Dialogue. CyberPsychology & Behavior. October 2008, 11(5): 587-589.
- Human evolution and health: The Story of the Human Body by Daniel Lieberman
- Generalism and diet: The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollen
- History of Javelin Throwing: http://history-and-sports.blogspot.com/2011/10/history-of-javelin-throwing.html
- Self Assessment of Functional Movement: Athletic Body in Balance by Grey Cook
- Neuropathic Pain: The Sensitive Nervous System by David Butler
- Problem ownership: Parent Effectiveness Training 30th ed. 2000 by Thomas Gordon.
- Logical Errors: Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman